Accounting and Finance Courses
Prepare to join a dynamic new generation of high-fliers. At Derby we offer strong employer partnerships, real world learning and a broad choice of courses to launch and accelerate your career.
Exemptions from ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW professional qualifications help you go higher, faster. Work placements and internships deepen your understanding. Consultancy projects translate your learning into meaningful action. Masterclasses, guest lectures and mentoring by leading professionals bring your knowledge right up to date.
Invaluable skills and knowledge for your career
“The skills and knowledge that I have gained will no doubt be invaluable throughout my career. I am really glad to have done my placement at Molson Coors.
“I would certainly recommend everyone to find a placement if they can as it’s a very rewarding experience.”
This is Accounting and Finance
- Our accounting degrees are designed so you get the maximum exemptions from ACCA and CIMA professional qualifications - which means you’re on a fast track to becoming a fully qualified accountant
- You’ll be taught by an academic team who are passionate about their subjects and influential in their research. With some of the region’s best student/staff ratios, you’re guaranteed plenty of support
- Whatever your career plans, we’ll equip you for a place at the heart of contemporary business. As a qualified finance professional, you’ll be on a direct route to the highest level of any organisation - with the capacity to work in any industry, anywhere in the world.
What our Accounting and Finance graduates do
Accounting graduates are always in demand and so there is lots of potential for ambitious graduates.
Career opportunities open to graduates include:
- accountant / corporate accountant
- tax professional
- reporting and billing specialist.
Find out if studying at Derby is right for you at one of our Open Days: